Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Very Short Films Critique

2 Men

2 Men is about two men who are running.  Along the side of the road is a men resting, who warns people not to stop running men because you do not know their reason for running.

Most important was the narrator.  He was the whole idea behind the film, he acted as a human brain and the thought process our brains go through when they see a certain event, such as two men running.

I'm a little bit more aware of my thought process now when I see something.  That's what this film does, it makes you think of thinking.


My Best Friend is Sweating

This film takes to light when men get nervous and sweat very much during their wedding day.  It takes a turn for the worse when the groom dies and turns to sweat.

The most significant was the groom.  He was provided the best insight to what was happening, but then we realize nervousness takes over and turns into a giant puddle of sweat.

I don't really know what I would take away from this film.  I think at most it just made me more aware of the most random stuff that I could use for inspiration and make a film out of it and make it as a crazy, and confusing as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment