Monday, September 26, 2011

Running Alone


1) Describe your film
The film is a bout a teenager who is running along trails alone when he suddenly feels a presence about him.  He becomes more wary about this felt presence until he comes face to face with the unknown.
2) What was the mood you were for?
I was going for Anxiety
3) Do you think you were effective in representing the mood? Why/How?
In a way yes, and another way, no.  I feel that I made a too short of a film and did not add enough time for the film to build up.  But for such a simple topic and limited scenes, I felt I did an adequate job.
4) How did the use of sound or music influence the film?
I used barely any sound, only the sound of the wind and the runners footsteps and breathing.  It adds to the alone and anxiety aspect.
5) Would you do anything different?
I would have made it longer with more ramp up time.  I would have also tried to come up with a different way to shoot from different angles because the long view down the trail can be boring and easy to overuse.
6) What are you most proud of?
I'm most proud of the fact of how I used ideas that I've been learning.  Mainly using different angles and using the constant switching of angles to simulate what the character is going through.  It makes the viewer feel they, as well, are searching for the "presence".

No comments:

Post a Comment